The Cathedral of the Incarnation seeks to welcome all to worship joyfully, care deeply and act boldly as followers of Christ. The building and community have a long history, dating back to 1932 when the cathedral first opened for worship. Straddling the boundaries of several Baltimore neighborhoods, the Cathedral community believes in showing up for its community, both within and beyond the Cathedral itself.
The Cathedral of the Incarnation is already home to a Sacred Place, the Children’s Peace and Memorial Garden, and they are interested in adding a second Sacred Place to their partnership with Nature Sacred. This Sacred Place would be on the same campus in a different location than the existing Sacred Place.